At Hydrock, we’re delivering a fresh approach to engineering.
We call it Valued Engineering.
It starts with our focus on the well-being and motivation of our people. By creating the right environment, we encourage a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to our work which leads to great results for our clients. The tangible outcome of our work is places, communities and infrastructure that everyone can be proud of.
Hydrock – at a glance
- Multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and specialist land remediation contracting business
- Over 500 people UK-wide
- 20 offices, including London, Manchester, Bristol and Cardiff
- 29th in the 2017 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, within the top 30 for the third consecutive year
- Strong emphasis on encouraging the fitness and well-being of our people
- Awarded a RoSPA Gold Medal for five consecutive years' of Gold Medal wins, plus four RoSPA Gold awards in 2017 for safety procedures across the business
- Accredited with Investors in People
- UKAS accredited Safety Management System to OHSAS 18001 standard
Led by founder, Dr Brian McConnell, we are a business delivering sustainable solutions on major infrastructure projects and landmark buildings, with a reputation for the capability, enthusiasm and integrity of our people.
We define Valued Engineering as solutions valued by our clients, delivered by a team that puts the value of each individual at the heart of its culture.