Our approach starts with our focus on the well-being and motivation of our people.
By creating the right environment, we encourage a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to our work which leads to great results for our clients. The tangible outcome of our work is places, communities and infrastructure that everyone can be proud of.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering design and consultancy
- Over 550 people UK-wide
- 16 offices, including London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Wetherby and Glasgow
- Listed for the seventh consecutive year in the 2021 100 Best Large Companies to Work For
- Strong emphasis on encouraging the fitness and wellbeing of our people
- Committed to operate as a net zero business by 2030
- Signed up to the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi)
- Consecutive wins at the British Construction Industry Awards in 2019 and 2020 for leading projects, the UK Hydrographic Office and The Wave
- Cyber Essentials Plus accredited
- UKAS accredited Safety Management System to ISO 45001 standard.