Our approach starts with our focus on the well-being and motivation of our people.
By creating the right environment, we encourage a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to our work which leads to great results for our clients. The tangible outcome of our work is places, communities and infrastructure that everyone can be proud of.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering design and consultancy
- Over 470 people UK-wide
- 17 offices, including London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Wetherby and Glasgow
- Listed for the sixth consecutive year in the 2020 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Strong emphasis on encouraging the fitness and well-being of our people
- Awarded three RoSPA Gold awards in 2019 for our Geotechnical business, our overall consultancy business and a long-running project, recognising our safety procedures across the business
- Cyber Essentials Plus accredited
- UKAS accredited Safety Management System to OHSAS 18001 standard.