Our approach starts with our focus on the well-being and motivation of our people.
By creating the right environment, we encourage a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to our work which leads to great results for our clients. The tangible outcome of our work is places, communities and infrastructure that everyone can be proud of.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering design and consultancy
- Over 400 people UK-wide
- 16 offices, including London, Manchester, Bristol and Cardiff
- 39th in the 2018 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, within the top 40 for the fifth consecutive year
- Strong emphasis on encouraging the fitness and well-being of our people
- Awarded a RoSPA Gold award in 2018 for our Geotechnical business and for our overall consultancy business, recognising our safety procedures across the business
- Cyber Essentials Plus accredited
- UKAS accredited Safety Management System to OHSAS 18001 standard.