Meet some of our team and find out what it’s like to work at Hydrock by clicking on the videos below.
Peter Hall, Building Services Engineer
- Works within Hydrock’s Building Performance Engineering (BPE) team
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 years’ experience in related discipline before joining
- Joined Hydrock September 2015.
Rebecca Price, Geo Environmental Consultant
- Works within Hydrock’s Land Quality team
- Masters Degree in Environmental Geoscience
- Joined Hydrock in September 2013.
Sophie Osbourne, Hydrock NMCL Consultant
- Works within Hydrock’s specialist nuclear consultancy business
- BSc in Chemical Physics including industrial placement year
- Joined Hydrock in September 2014.