We just wanted to let you know that it's business as usual (or as close to usual as possible) at Hydrock.
We are dealing with the challenges that COVID-19 is throwing at us. All our staff have been and continue to be kept up to date, and they're doing everything they can to help prevent and contain any risk of Coronavirus spread.
Like many businesses, we've increasingly invested in ways our people can work from wherever they need to. From the office, to home and beyond, we're well geared up to crack on as normal, as long as people are well enough to do so.
We have an embedded remote working culture and our digital communication tools mean we don't anticipate any major changes in our delivery to clients.
Our clients praise us for our technical excellence, professional capability and responsive approach. You can expect the same high level of service from Hydrock today, tomorrow and beyond as you always have done.
For your information…
- On Tuesday 24th March we closed all our offices. All staff are now working from home if it's possible to do so.
- We are communicating very regularly with staff regarding Hydrock policy, government advice and best practice behaviour in respect of COVID-19.
- Our Business Continuity Plans are robust, up to date and provide reassurance that Hydrock can continue to operate under a wide range of circumstances.
- Our cloud-based IT systems allow us to operate remotely and securely with full accessibility to our IT systems. We utilise a suite of digital communication tools that allow us to virtually collaborate internally and externally to suit our requirements.
- We have redirected all office phonelines to ensure anyone needing to contact Hydrock can still do so as efficiently as possible.
- In relation to site working: Where it is safe and practicable to do so, we are continuing with site investigation work, supervision visits for earthworks and remediation monitoring as long as the sites remain open and appropriate social distancing can take place. Should our staff be unable to comply with social distancing and other recommended criteria, both existing and as the crisis develops, Hydrock reserves the right to stop our involvement with these works.
- We are committed to staying up to date with Government guidelines and implementing whatever means necessary to ensure the safety of our people, and the robust delivery of projects for our valued clients.
We are working together to get through this and we look forward to coming out on the other side.