Hydrock is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement, together with any other documents that are referred to in it, set out the basis on which personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
1.1 All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Hydrock Consultants Limited collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All employees/staff of Hydrock Consultants Limited who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. PRIVACY NOTICE
3.1 Who are we?
Hydrock is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
Our Data Protection Officer and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
t: +44(0) 1454 619533.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- (as a potential employer) To assess and progress your application for a job vacancy and comply with legal requirements.
- (as an employer) To act reasonably as your employer.
- (as an employer) To provide employee services during and after your career
- To inform you of services Hydrock provides.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interests.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
- Direct marketing
- Relevant and appropriate relationship
- Reasonable expectation.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection officer at the address below.
Hydrock Consultants Limited will not pass on your personal data to third parties.
3.4 Retention period
Hydrock Consultants Limited will process personal data according to the company's data policies and will store the personal data according to the data retention schedule.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that Hydrock Consultants Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.7 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.1 above) in the processing of your personal data.
3.6 Credit Reference Agency Reporting
In order to process your application we will supply your personal information to credit reference agencies (CRAs) and they will give us information about you, such as about your financial history. We do this to assess creditworthiness and product suitability, check your identity, manage your account, trace and recover debts and prevent criminal activity. We will also continue to exchange information about you with CRAs on an ongoing basis, including about your settled accounts and any debts not fully repaid on time. CRAs will share your information with other organisations. The identities of the CRAs, and the ways in which they use and share personal information, are explained in more detail at http://www.experian.co.uk/crain/index.html
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Hydrock Consultants Limited (or third parties as described in 3.1 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Hydrock Consultants Limited’s data protection representatives (Data Protection Officer).
The details for each of these contacts are:
Information Commissioner's Office
+44(0) 303 123 1113.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Data Protection Office
Over Court Barns
+44(0) 1454 619533.