Our building design consultants focus on optimising the value, potential and the whole-life performance of commercial buildings. We create spaces that inspire and delight, promote the health and well-being of users and are fully sustainable.
Our work in the commercial sector:
- High-profile new office developments
- Hi-tech facilities that include a significant amount of corporate office space
- Refurbishment of heritage buildings and dated stock to regenerate their commercial viability
- Commercial space within mixed-use developments
- Training facilities
- Office space as part of specialist facilities for the emergency services, the defence sector and prisons.
We work with developers, architects, contractors and end users. Through delivering a full multi-disciplinary engineering service we understand the role engineering plays in defining and creating value in commercial property.
Our engagement starts early with a feasibility study that focuses on the key issues to determine the viability of a site: access, flood risk and land quality. We then take a development through pre-planning design, planning approval, detailed design and on to construction.
Our commercial development services:
- Foundation design
- On-site and off-site highways access
- All supporting civils and infrastructure, e.g associated car parking
- The structural engineering design of the building
- Travel plans
- Building performance through M&E services, energy usage, acoustics and fire engineering.
We ensure our team has an excellent understanding of the requirements of the local community and design solutions that have the evolving needs of all service users in mind.
All our work is delivered to a minimum of BIM Level 2. We also actively support our clients in their ambition to secure appropriate BREEAM accreditations.
Find out how our award-winning engineering services can help your business. Contact your nearest office today.