With a team that has worked in the healthcare sector for over 25 years, we fully appreciate that solutions need to be practical, sustainable and cost-effective so that time and money is prioritised for the critical purpose of looking after people’s health.
Our track record includes:
- Refurbishment of hospital facilities
- New buildings within existing hospital sites
- Community hospitals
- Private healthcare facilities
- GP surgeries and local medical centres
- Ambulance service facilities
- Mental healthcare facilities
- Cancer care facilities
- Assisted living and sheltered housing
We have delivered through procurement routes that include LIFT, PFI and Procure 21+, we have worked directly with NHS Trusts and we have contributed to projects from strategic planning to implementation.
In delivering a full multi-disciplinary engineering service we recognise the importance of understanding a range of issues including ground conditions, foundation design, traffic design, efficient and easy-to-use building services, and the value of lean structural engineering delivered to a minimum of BIM Level 2.
Our close collaboration with public and private clients helps us to create informed and well-considered facilities, delivered efficiently and economically.