We work closely with a wide range of clients in the public sector both in regeneration and local authority service provision. As a result we understand and appreciate the demands placed on each part of this sector to deliver reliable and cost-effective services within budgets that are constantly under close scrutiny.
As a business we pride ourselves on stepping forward and not back when challenges present themselves, so our approach is always to look for innovative, pragmatic and cost-effective ways to deliver positive outcomes in relation to the challenges facing our clients.
Who we work for
- Local authorities – various departments, most notably, planning teams, contaminated land officers, estates departments, parks and leisure facilities, etc.
- Environment Agency
- MoD and the defence sector
- Emergency services
- Prison service
- Homes and Communities Agency
- NHS Trusts
- Education facilities.
Proven track record
Through framework agreements or project specific commissions, we deliver a wide range of services to the public sector reflecting the very different needs of this extensive client base. By way of example, Hydrock’s track record includes:
- Complete multi-disciplinary engineering services for town hall facilities, prisons, emergency service facilities, high-security defence projects, healthcare projects and education facilities, with Hydrock delivering flood risk assessments, infrastructure design, transportation and highways design, structural engineering design and building services.
- Supporting major brownfield regeneration initiatives led by the HCA or through partnering agreements between leading private developers and local authorities, with Hydrock delivering land quality assessments, remedial design strategies and geotechnical studies and designs for earthworks and foundations.
- Advising local authority contaminated land teams on sites under their jurisdiction to determine if they are contaminated and have the potential to cause harm.
- Ground investigation services for local authorities to support any future plans to dispose of or redevelop sites.
We are proud of our track record which has unlocked brownfield sites and delivered both practical and well-designed buildings for public sector and community use. In all cases we focus on sustainable outcomes, delivering results that have long-term value and stand up to public scrutiny.
Find out how our award-winning services can help you and the communities you serve. Contact your nearest office today.