At Hydrock, our involvement in retail and leisure schemes is frequently as part of a larger mixed-use development, which in turn is often a high-profile regeneration scheme.
Benefits of working with us:
- Our work is focused on ensuring the user experience is enjoyable and stress-free.
- Each scheme is integrated into its surroundings to create a sense of place.
- Our transportation assessments, travel plans and traffic modelling shape how the public can access retail and leisure facilities and minimise the impact on existing communities.
- Our building performance engineering focuses on easy-to-use services, energy usage, acoustic design and fire safety strategies, which, alongside our structural engineering design, delivers spaces that delight, inspire and encourage frequent use and return.
- All our engineering design work is delivered to a minimum of BIM Level.
- We actively support our clients, where appropriate, to secure BREEAM accreditations.
Our projects include:
- Retail parks
- Performance space
- Sports clubs
- Swimming pools
We work for architects, masterplanners, developers and design and build contractors. Our delivery is primarily focused on structural engineering design, M&E and building services, transportation studies and highways access, and all related infrastructure and civil engineering.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your business. You can also read about our projects on the links below.