Our fire safety business is led by Kevin McKeown, Technical Director, and comprises three specialist teams:
- Fire engineering
- Fire risk management
- Nuclear and industrial fire safety
Each of our teams has extensive experience working both nationally and internationally, and include specialists who will:
- Develop robust and pragmatic fire safety strategies across many types of structures and sectors
- Deliver fire engineering design solutions for new, refurbished or existing buildings
- Conduct fire risk assessments across multi-site property portfolios
- Advise on the fire risk in high hazard sectors such as the nuclear industry
At Hydrock, our fire safety team will help you cut through the regulatory complexity to ensure the optimal fire safety solutions are achieved during pre-construction and on completed or existing buildings.
We recognise the importance of accommodating the architectural and functional objectives in building design. Our approach is to work with design teams, facility managers and all other stakeholders to ensure fire safety and fire compliance are uppermost – all whilst delivering the best possible value.
Read more about our specific areas of expertise below or contact us today to find out how we can help your business.