Hosting an energy project on your site can make you more money. Here's how.
Accessing cheaper, cleaner and more reliable energy for businesses and homes offers opportunities to benefit from local energy trading and smart tariffs. But how do you know what the right energy mix is?
Smart Energy from Hydrock navigates you through the constantly changing energy landscape, identifying ways to diversify land use and enabling you to maximise the available returns from your site.
We will help you:
- Establish a tradable asset
- Develop an extra income stream
- Create a resilient power supply
- Overcome capacity restraints
- Improve sustainability credentials.
We’ll take the pain out of the process and create the best solution for your site.
- Distributed power generation
- Demand-side response/energy demand management
- Active network management
- Behind-the-meter generation
- Capacity trading
- Distributed energy storage systems
From developers to landowners, local authorities to asset managers, we help youunderstand your options and ensure you are getting the best possible service from your provider.
Make sure you’re getting the best return on investment for your energy distribution project. Contact our Smart Energy experts: Henry Easterbrook, Eleanor Wratten or Josh Bullard, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.