CCS Management Consultancy Framework
Lot 9 – Environment, Sustainability and Socio-Economic Development
Hydrock is pleased to be awarded a position on Lot 9 of the CCS Management Consultancy Framework.
Lot 9 provides the opportunities for public bodies and those funded by public money to gain access to class-leading expertise in this most challenging area of environmental, sustainability and socio-economic policy and practice.
CCS recognised that this area of work covered by Lot 9 is likely to develop rapidly over the next few years as we respond to the climate crisis and central government establish policy and targets for carbon reduction and economic regeneration. The scope of Lot 9 covers, at a minimum, the following areas:
- Air quality
- Carbon management (including reporting)
- Climate change adaptation and/or mitigation
- Contaminated land
- Due diligence
- Ecology & biodiversity
- Environmental planning & protection
- Equality analysis
- Feasibility studies and/or impact assessment
- Monitoring environmental indicators
- Natural capital
- Natural resource management
- Policy development and/or implementation
- Pollution control (including noise)
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management
- Social value
This framework is perfect whether you are seeking advice on developing a zero carbon pathway for your property estate, considering how to deal with contaminated land issues, or looking at new renewable energy and storage technologies and how they might support future investment and development.
How to procure us
The framework has been let under rules that are fully compliant with all current procurement legislation. Fee rates, insurance etc. have all been tested to ensure that all suppliers are able to deliver a competitive service with appropriate cover.
Before you can use the framework, you must first register with CCS. Once this is complete your procurement route and contract are up to you.
- Direct award
- Open competition to all on Lot 9
Who to speak to at Hydrock
If you want any more information then please contact our framework lead Tunde Agoro.
You can also talk to our subject matter experts:
- Chris Bowie-Hill – ESG and strategy
- Ric Hampton – air quality and pollution control
- Paul Shelley – contaminated land
- Josh Bullard – sustainability
- Dave Streather – alternative energy (battery, solar, hydrogen)
Brief examples of our management consultancy advice include:
- Portfolio review of energy demand completed for a local authority serving 435,000 people, with recommendations to prioritise the most cost-effective solutions for carbon reduction.
- Establishing the sustainability agenda and principles on residential sites for a major London borough as part of their new-build affordable housing programme.
- Acting as the carbon consultant for a leading university in north-west England, helping them develop a net-zero strategy across all their operations and the commercial case to secure future funding.
- Informing the due diligence process for an East London development corporation by assessing risks from industrial legacy on a 125ha site ahead of acquisition for a major residential development.
Feel free to view some of our supporting resources, and please talk to TundeAgoro@hydrock.com to discuss your needs further: