We are proud to work with a number of specialist developers and design and build contractors in the industrial engineering sector, including Rolls Royce and Prodrive, and leading retailers such as Asda, B&Q and John Lewis.
From expert building design services to advice on exit strategies from legacy sites and facilities, we can help.
Our 20+ years of experience covers a number of types of industrial property, including:
- Hi-tech research and development facilities
- High-end manufacturing operations
- Major logistics and distribution warehouses
- High-end, customer-facing automotive showrooms.
Our engagement begins with feasibility studies and due diligence to help clients determine the viability of a site. Access, land quality and flood risk are the three key issues that matter at this stage. From this point, we help our clients through pre-planning, planning and design, and ultimately can play a role overseeing construction.
Our advice includes:
- Feasibility studies and pre-planning advice, including transport assessments, travel plans, air quality assessments, acoustic studies, daylight and sunlight studies etc.
- Geotechnical design for foundations
- On-site and off-site highways requirements
- Structural engineering design
- Building services and M&E design, including fire engineering strategies, utilities management and acoustic design.
- Guidance on civil engineering works and construction.
All our engineering design work is delivered to a minimum of BIM Level 2. Our work recognises the unique needs of different organisations in the industrial sector and reflects the importance of both efficiency of space and access, and the requirements for an energy-efficient and sustainable facility.
Find out how our award-wining engineering services can help your business. Contact your nearest office today.