We are highly experienced in working on live, busy operational sites, both through the aviation sector and other key sectors such as nuclear and defence, which are also highly regulated and demand high attention to security.
We are very proud of our twenty year track record and were delighted to be named Best Business Partner in the 2016 Airport Operators Association (AOA) awards. This award recognised Hydrock's role as a trusted advisor to Bristol Airport, supporting their ongoing expansion with multi-disciplinary engineering design.
Our civils, structures and building performance engineering teams are highly experienced in working in both contractor and architect-led project teams. Across our business, our people offer aviation expertise ranging from site investigation and clean-up of oil spills, to the design of terminals, walkways, car parks and hangars.
Our aviation services include:
- Strategic design to achieve a better use of existing facilities.
- Refurbishment and renewal of existing facilities, often focused on simpler, more energy efficient building services through a programme of asset renewal.
- Resilient and reliable infrastructure design, from car parking to terminal design, to building services.
- Retail and leisure design to encourage footfall.
- Vertical transportation design to accommodate more effective use of lifts and escalators.
All our engineering design work is delivered to a minimum of BIM Level 2 and covers our complete multi-disciplinary capability. This includes several aspects of specialist design and engineering such as acoustics, building physics, utilities, fire engineering, and the simulation of people movement, in addition to the connection between our work in the logistics and distribution sector and freight transportation at airports.
Find out how our award-winning services can help your business. Contact your nearest office today.