Hydrock are always looking for talented professionals who share our values.
If the right opportunity for you isn’t currently advertised, joining our Transport pool means that we will be able to contact you as soon as the right vacancy arises. We are often recruiting from graduate roles right up to Director level with everything in between!
Our Transport Division:
Our national Transportation division currently operates out of Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, London, Southampton, Taunton, and Camborne, with plans to expand across the UK in the future. We have a wealth of experience and offer support; development opportunities and expert advise to our team. Working as part of a national division, you will be exposed to a wide variety of project work and practice.
You will be engaged in all aspects of traffic and transportation planning, including transport assessments for new developments, master planning, urban regeneration, and sustainable transport projects. This includes projects for a broad range of clients including Public Sector organisations and private sector clients.
You can find out more about what we do here!
Join our talent pool is you specialise in:
- Transport Assessments
- Development Planning
- Urban Regeneration
- Traffic and pedestrian modelling.
What's great about Hydrock 'in a nutshell'
- We are a British-owned integrated multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy of over 900 staff in 21 offices across the UK. Our driving motivation is to be a ‘Force for Good’, as it is our aim to improve the quality of people’s lives from our employees to our clients, through to the communities we work in and our planet as a whole through the work we do.
- From the buildings that surround you, the roads and bridges you cross, all related to the infrastructure that we create, we aim to offer the most sustainable possibilities to shape the places, communities and society that we live in through meeting our client’s needs. Through the path we are on to delivering a green future, the result is something that everyone can be proud of.
- Our welcoming and friendly culture is something we are proud of and has gained us recognition with 9 years in the Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Check out some of our incredible projects which have been awarded: 2022 Net Zero Award for Bay Technology Centre, Integration and Collaborative Working Award for YGG Tan-y-Lan primary school, The Deaf Academy awarded for its Universal Design at the 2022 Civic Trust Awards and Bristol’s iconic waterfront Wapping Wharf Living making a double win at the Bristol Property Awards!
- To top off, here’s our 2022 wrap up video!
What we can offer you:
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- Inspiring and supportive colleagues
- Reward for progression and hard work
- An opportunity to develop your soft skills, as well your technical skills
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent health benefits 25 days of holiday (buy/sell up to five days), accrue 1 day extra every 2 years, with bonus holidays too!
- An earlier finish on Friday (4pm!)
- An opportunity to give back: “Day off for good cause” (on a workday)
- A huge range of flexible benefits, including climate perks and an EV car leasing scheme
- Our biggest event: Challenge Day!
For the latest updates and news, connect with us on our LinkedIn page!