Let’s Talk Nuclear! Well Nuclear Safer, Radioactive Waste Disposal and More!
Hydrock’s Nuclear Division are always looking for talented professionals who share our values.
If the right opportunity for you isn’t currently advertised, joining our Nuclear talent pool means that we will be able to contact you as soon as the right vacancy arises. We are often recruiting from Graduate roles right up to Director level with everything in between.
What we do?
Join this talent pool if you specialise in:
- Disposability strategies and records management
- Environmental management and assessment
- Expert advice and challenge
- Independent peer review
- Organisational capability
- Safety case management and development
- Safety governance and regulatory interface support
- Radioactive waste management and decommissioning strategy
What's great about Hydrock 'in a nutshell'
We are a British-owned integrated multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy of over 900 staff in 21 offices across the UK. Our driving motivation is to be a ‘Force for Good’, as it is our aim to improve the quality of people’s lives from our employees to our clients, through to the communities we work in and our planet as a whole through the work we do.
Our welcoming and friendly culture is something we are proud of and has gained us recognition with 9 years in the Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Check out some of our incredible projects which have been awarded: 2022 Net Zero Award for Bay Technology Centre, Integration and Collaborative Working Award for YGG Tan-y-Lan primary school, The Deaf Academy awarded for its Universal Design at the 2022 Civic Trust Awards and Bristol’s iconic waterfront Wapping Wharf Living making a double win at the Bristol Property Awards!
What we can offer you:
- Inspiring and supportive colleagues
- Reward for progression and hard work
- An opportunity to develop your soft skills, as well your technical skills
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent health benefits 25 days of holiday (buy/sell up to five days), accrue 1 day extra every 2 years, with bonus holidays too!
- An earlier finish on Friday (4pm!)
- An opportunity to give back: “Day off for good cause” (on a workday)
- A huge range of flexible benefits, including climate perks and an EV car leasing scheme
- Our biggest event: Challenge Day!
For the latest updates and news, connect with us on our LinkedIn page!