We provide independent oversight and review for the Decommissioning Programme (DP) including the review of supporting evidence and analysis.
Our current project portfolio, primarily focused on the North Sea decommissioning market, centres around the provision and delivery of Independent Review Group (IRG) Chair and Members.
Hydrock provides the following expertise to support the decommissioning process:
- Oil and Gas operations.
- Regulatory and stakeholder management.
- Environmental safety assurance.
- Health and Safety assurance.
- Civil and structural engineering.
- Process and chemical engineering.
- Subsea engineering.
- Programme and project management.
We also deliver additional services within the market sector to provide engineering and science support to the industry. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Written Scheme of Verification documentation analysis, drafting and review.
- Environmental impact analysis and environmental impact statements along with Best Available Technique (BAT) analysis.
- Comparative assessments and option study workshops.
- Risk analysis and assessment, hazard identification and analysis including the use of HAZID and HAZOP techniques.
In common with all of our high hazard and regulated activities, we are able to provide engineering design modification support along with detailed safety and environmental safety assurance support. This includes the development of specific design or operational justification documents or wider safety reports or amendments. For example, we can deliver Written Scheme of Verification documentation to meet your statutory obligations, helping you achieve registration and ensuring the safety of your offshore installations to limit the risk of any major accident.
There are significant numbers of decommissioning opportunities in the UK sector of the North Sea and the growth in strategic support activities such as provision and management of the IRG.