We provide independent oversight and review for the Decommissioning Programme (DP) including the evaluation of supporting evidence and analysis.
Our current project portfolio, primarily focused on the North Sea decommissioning market, centres around the provision and delivery of Independent Review Group (IRG) Chair and Members.
Services to support the decommissioning process
- Oil and Gas operations.
- Regulatory and stakeholder management.
- Environmental safety assurance.
- Health and Safety assurance.
- Civil and structural engineering.
- Process and chemical engineering.
- Subsea engineering.
- Programme and project management.
We also deliver additional engineering and scientific services to support the oil and gas market. These include, but are not limited to:
- Written Scheme of Verification documentation analysis, drafting and review.
- Environmental impact analysis and environmental impact statements along with Best Available Technique (BAT) analysis.
- Comparative assessments and option study workshops.
- Risk analysis and assessment, hazard identification and analysis including the use of HAZID and HAZOP techniques.
In common with all of our high hazard and regulated activities, we provide engineering design modification support and detailed safety and environmental safety assurance support. This includes the development of specific design or operational justification documents, or wider safety reports or amendments. For example, we can deliver Written Scheme of Verification documentation to meet your statutory obligations. This helps you achieve registration and ensures the safety of your offshore installations, limiting the risk of any major accident.